Could U Be.....
The Most Beautiful Girl in the World?
**CUES PRINCE**
Could You Be.....The Most Beautiful Girl in the World?
WHY YES! YES I COULD!
It's plain 2 see
IT'S MY DIVA DAY!!
You're the reason that God made a girl
And if the stars ever fell
one by one from the sky
I know Mars could not be
TOO far behind
Cuz baby, this kind of beauty
Has got no reason to ever be shy(Nope, not me!)
Cuz honey,this kind of beauty
The kind that comes from inside
(Amen)
Um...I am a still a bit tipsy from pre-birthday celebrations. I pushed fifff (5) floor and I live on uhh, not that floor, ....oh 3rd!... of my building. LOL..um yea so I will return with a real post.
*Wise Diva hiccups, saunters back to the the bar*
THANKS IN ADVANCE (**cough Diggs!!! cough/hiccup**) FOR SHOWING ME BIRTHDAY LOVE!
**CUES PRINCE**
Could You Be.....The Most Beautiful Girl in the World?
WHY YES! YES I COULD!
It's plain 2 see
IT'S MY DIVA DAY!!
You're the reason that God made a girl
And if the stars ever fell
one by one from the sky
I know Mars could not be
TOO far behind
Cuz baby, this kind of beauty
Has got no reason to ever be shy(Nope, not me!)
Cuz honey,this kind of beauty
The kind that comes from inside
(Amen)
Um...I am a still a bit tipsy from pre-birthday celebrations. I pushed fifff (5) floor and I live on uhh, not that floor, ....oh 3rd!... of my building. LOL..um yea so I will return with a real post.
*Wise Diva hiccups, saunters back to the the bar*
THANKS IN ADVANCE (**cough Diggs!!! cough/hiccup**) FOR SHOWING ME BIRTHDAY LOVE!
Add a comment