web statistics

« Home | Confessions of A Deconstructing Diva » | Mismedication of Lauryn Hill » | Deconstructing Diva » | Booty Call To Boyfriend » | Back To The Middle » | My Soul Is Riddled With Holes » | I Cannot Live Without Books » | Golden Parachutes » | I Wish Music Could Adopt Me! » | Back in the Saddle » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 

URBAN HUNG SUITE?

(Big Ups to Kendeezy for my entry's catchy title)

excerpts from AllHipHop.com


MAXWELL’S TRYING TO COMEBACK!


Ok, in boho R&B news, Maxwell – the dude that butchered Kate Bush’s “Woman’s Work” – is trying to come back. The only thing is, this next outing is reportedly so sexually explicit, that his record label doesn’t even know how to put it out. Apparently the lyrics are really vulgar. I’m a Maxwell fan, to a degree, but one thing I don’t want is “too much information” so tuck those tales back in the closet. Furthermore, the girls loved D’Angelo, but he was never the same after that aberration called “How Does It Feel.” Keep it G!

R.KELLY IS TRAPPED, BUT MAXWELL’S OUT OF THE CLOSET?

I knew something was strange about that Maxwell rumor. Nothing is “too vulgar” in the music game…especially when exploiting women (right?)! However, if the person singing is a man and he’s singing about sex with another man, that could be a precarious predicament for a record company, right? So, if a singer is singing his whole career about the ladies and decides that his comeback album doubles as a “coming out of the closet” album, then that’s an issue. So, when I previously mentioned Maxwell being vulgar, it didn’t sit well in my brain. We have “Uncut” shows and explicit images of women in these magazines. So, according to my sources, people have heard it and he being possibly gay isn’t really a secret – straight people just didn’t know. Is the world ready for THIS?



HELL NO, and fuga da world .....WISE DIVA ain't ready for that..I mean my fantasies about Maxwell does NOT include a third party, least of all RUFUS from Trapped in Da Closet!



IF this RUMOR is true, I blame Aruh Kelly!


DAMN DAMN DAMN!! It can't be true!? Can it?!

Ok... well it could totally be true, but dammit leave me in the dark about it....IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Footnote: That BLOGGER WITH ALL THE DAMN NUMBERS sent me on a hunt for this information about the LOVE OF MY LIFE...I will forgive you one day, but you are forever etched in my memory as the person that ruined my life....now YOU bite me real hard! LOL


« Home | Confessions of A Deconstructing Diva » | Mismedication of Lauryn Hill » | Deconstructing Diva » | Booty Call To Boyfriend » | Back To The Middle » | My Soul Is Riddled With Holes » | I Cannot Live Without Books » | Golden Parachutes » | I Wish Music Could Adopt Me! » | Back in the Saddle »

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

URBAN HUNG SUITE?

(Big Ups to Kendeezy for my entry's catchy title)

excerpts from AllHipHop.com


MAXWELL’S TRYING TO COMEBACK!


Ok, in boho R&B news, Maxwell – the dude that butchered Kate Bush’s “Woman’s Work” – is trying to come back. The only thing is, this next outing is reportedly so sexually explicit, that his record label doesn’t even know how to put it out. Apparently the lyrics are really vulgar. I’m a Maxwell fan, to a degree, but one thing I don’t want is “too much information” so tuck those tales back in the closet. Furthermore, the girls loved D’Angelo, but he was never the same after that aberration called “How Does It Feel.” Keep it G!

R.KELLY IS TRAPPED, BUT MAXWELL’S OUT OF THE CLOSET?

I knew something was strange about that Maxwell rumor. Nothing is “too vulgar” in the music game…especially when exploiting women (right?)! However, if the person singing is a man and he’s singing about sex with another man, that could be a precarious predicament for a record company, right? So, if a singer is singing his whole career about the ladies and decides that his comeback album doubles as a “coming out of the closet” album, then that’s an issue. So, when I previously mentioned Maxwell being vulgar, it didn’t sit well in my brain. We have “Uncut” shows and explicit images of women in these magazines. So, according to my sources, people have heard it and he being possibly gay isn’t really a secret – straight people just didn’t know. Is the world ready for THIS?



HELL NO, and fuga da world .....WISE DIVA ain't ready for that..I mean my fantasies about Maxwell does NOT include a third party, least of all RUFUS from Trapped in Da Closet!



IF this RUMOR is true, I blame Aruh Kelly!


DAMN DAMN DAMN!! It can't be true!? Can it?!

Ok... well it could totally be true, but dammit leave me in the dark about it....IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Footnote: That BLOGGER WITH ALL THE DAMN NUMBERS sent me on a hunt for this information about the LOVE OF MY LIFE...I will forgive you one day, but you are forever etched in my memory as the person that ruined my life....now YOU bite me real hard! LOL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

7 comments

Add a comment