web statistics

« Home | My Soul Is Riddled With Holes » | I Cannot Live Without Books » | Golden Parachutes » | I Wish Music Could Adopt Me! » | Back in the Saddle » | Will U Wait 4 Me? » | Vagina Logic » | I GOT TAGGED » | Hitch This! » | Love, Sex & Eating The Bones » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

Back To The Middle

You must take the good with the bad, and you might hit the wall
Sometimes you'll fly and sometimes you'll fall
There isn't any way, to avoid the pain
But it's getting burned, that's how you will learn
To come back to the middle

India.Arie

(thanks Tazzee for sending me to my India.Arie cds)

Ok, how much do I LOVE you guys! I have awesome people who take the time to visit my blog! I have actually printed the comments from yesterday as a reminder that there are people (some I haven’t even laid eyes on) in this world that have good in them that genuinely cared enough to offer words of encouragement, love, and support. Just wow! Clearly I am knee deep in the pain from the shock of it all. I don’t want to fester in the anger, so once the hurt subsides a bit, I will be praying for strength to let it go and heal the bullet wounds. It’s like big brother Carrington said to me, “When someone in your family does something bad to you, it almost makes you want to question everything” – truer words have never been spoken!

I also need to figure out why I always reference my ex with-no soul anytime I feel deep betrayal. I didn’t like it that I even had that in my head in the midst of it all. (So much for progress). At any rate, I was reading my entry thinking maybe I got too dramatic (I do have a flair for it sometimes) but really, I was speaking honestly from my heart, and it’s my blog, so its ok if I be drama queen for a day (or 4).

On a MUCH lighter note…. Preggzilla dropped her spawn last night at 11:05. (that was mean but so so true, she has been EVIL at times!) It was an incredible thing to witness (I was asked to stay). I am happy to report that the baby is happy, healthy, and sweet as sugar pie. After seeing her deliver, I know for certain, that I WILL NOT be having any biological kids…like, not ever. Seriously, I have an entire new respect for mothers who go through this....ya’ll are GANGSTA!!!


« Home | My Soul Is Riddled With Holes » | I Cannot Live Without Books » | Golden Parachutes » | I Wish Music Could Adopt Me! » | Back in the Saddle » | Will U Wait 4 Me? » | Vagina Logic » | I GOT TAGGED » | Hitch This! » | Love, Sex & Eating The Bones »

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back To The Middle

You must take the good with the bad, and you might hit the wall
Sometimes you'll fly and sometimes you'll fall
There isn't any way, to avoid the pain
But it's getting burned, that's how you will learn
To come back to the middle

India.Arie

(thanks Tazzee for sending me to my India.Arie cds)

Ok, how much do I LOVE you guys! I have awesome people who take the time to visit my blog! I have actually printed the comments from yesterday as a reminder that there are people (some I haven’t even laid eyes on) in this world that have good in them that genuinely cared enough to offer words of encouragement, love, and support. Just wow! Clearly I am knee deep in the pain from the shock of it all. I don’t want to fester in the anger, so once the hurt subsides a bit, I will be praying for strength to let it go and heal the bullet wounds. It’s like big brother Carrington said to me, “When someone in your family does something bad to you, it almost makes you want to question everything” – truer words have never been spoken!

I also need to figure out why I always reference my ex with-no soul anytime I feel deep betrayal. I didn’t like it that I even had that in my head in the midst of it all. (So much for progress). At any rate, I was reading my entry thinking maybe I got too dramatic (I do have a flair for it sometimes) but really, I was speaking honestly from my heart, and it’s my blog, so its ok if I be drama queen for a day (or 4).

On a MUCH lighter note…. Preggzilla dropped her spawn last night at 11:05. (that was mean but so so true, she has been EVIL at times!) It was an incredible thing to witness (I was asked to stay). I am happy to report that the baby is happy, healthy, and sweet as sugar pie. After seeing her deliver, I know for certain, that I WILL NOT be having any biological kids…like, not ever. Seriously, I have an entire new respect for mothers who go through this....ya’ll are GANGSTA!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

5 comments

Add a comment