web statistics

« Home | Hitch This! » | Love, Sex & Eating The Bones » | Weekend Scene From A Diva - Take 2 » | Drama Becomes Her » | The Learning Curve » | Definition of a Bullet Proof Diva » | (Un) Easy Conversation » | Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You? » | Weekend Scene from A Diva » | I'm Screwed.... » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

I GOT TAGGED

Kendeezy & Jazzy Diva tagged me for those all telling lists. Being the lazy blogger that I am, I have procrastinated long enough.

I am starting with Jazz's first:

TEN THINGS I LOVE
10. Blogging
09. Shoes
08. My new sleigh bed
07. Kissing
06. Maxwell
05. My Friends
04. Battery Operated Boyfriend (getting in plenty of QT these days with him)
03. Mrs. Fields Cookies
02. My family (even the crazy ones!)
01. Jesus (he is MY homeboy, I just got to hang out with him at HIS place more!)

Be back with that Kendeezy tag (100 Things about Moi)

**EDITED**
100 things about me
1. I had a wonderful childhood with a loving family but I was tortured by bullies all through grade school
2. I faked an illness to avoid going to school
3. There was one bully that was the bane of my existence
4. he made me perform sexual acts on him and other boys behind the school
5. I never told
6. he was the first male I ever hated
7. when he went to prison (shocking, I know) I sent him a letter to let him know he hurt me and I still hated him
8. I also sent him a box of cigs and said, good luck in your new home muthafuca
9. I feel badly about that now
10. I don’t think I ever trusted men fully because of him
11. My self-esteem used to be Extremely low
12. I don’t think my parents knew that going to a predominantly white boarding school would impact my body image
13. I used to hate my nappy hair because it was different from my white friends
14. I had my first kiss in a Haunted House
15. His name was Waymon and he had the biggest, most beautiful lips I have ever kissed
16. I was hurt when he and his brother asked the white girls to the dance
17. I retaliated with a white boy as my date
18. I never forget that feeling of being unwanted by black men
19. I no longer feel the pang of hurt when I see a black man with a non-black woman
20. Going to an HBCU saved my self-esteem and my body image.
21. I learned to love and embrace everything about myself after being around more people who looked like me
22. I don’t regret having a diverse education
23. I think I managed to come out pretty well rounded because of it
24. I question my instincts a lot.
25. I sometimes don’t trust that I will make the best decision for me because I am afraid I have no idea what that is
26. In a way, I am afraid of men
27. I don’t like the power they can have on me
28. I try to find any defense mechanism I can find to avoid relinquishing that power completely
29. no mechanism has worked for me fully
30. I love to shop
31. it relaxes me
32. even window shopping gives me a rush
33. I have a vivid imagination
34. at home, I sleep naked, regardless of who is next to me
35. sometimes I wish I could be less ambitious
36. that way nobody expects anything from me
37. my dad still wants me to go to medical school
38. I majored in biology to make him happy
39. I applied to medical school to make him happy
40. I was losing hair, weight, and sanity during that whole period of time
41. I still apologize to him for stopping the med school application process
42. he says he is proud of me regardless
43. I don’t know if I believe him
44. my sister doesn’t know that I was in a abusive relationship
45. we are not close as I want
46. she is extremely religious and often preaches AT me
47. I love her but I am sad she doesn’t know things about me
48. I don’t like the way she keeps house
49. its always extremely messy
50. we weren’t raised that way, I blame her hub
51. I want to live in another country
52. I feel as if I can become a new individual if I could move somewhere new
53. the reality is, I will still be me, just in a different geographical location
54. that wouldn’t be so bad
55. being in grad school keeps me distracted from bullshit people that gravitate towards me
56. I think my father had an affair
57. I confronted him once and he was so hurt
58. I never brought it up again
59. my mom is my hero
60. she is the strongest woman I know
61. my parents were almost killed when I was in high school (junior year)
62. drunk driver hit them head on (high speed police chase)
63. I passed out in the ER that night
64. it was too much for me to handle
65. they recovered fully and we all cried uncontrollably at my HS graduation
66. I used to hate that my father was a minister
67. now I realize it was a blessing
68. it kept me out of a lot of mess
69. I was extremely sheltered though
70. I was naïve about men
71. I learned the most about men living, dating, and sexing in ATL
72. I realize now I don’t enjoy sleeping with someone who doesn’t love me
73. I know I can catch some o’s but they aren’t worth it anymore
74. I don’t think I have ever truly been in love
75. I am not sure I want to be
76. I love music
77. I wish I could write songs
78. I secretly want to write a novel
79. I suck at writing and deadlines
80. I think blogging fills that void perfectly
81. this is easier than I thought!
82. I love reading
83. reading is a great escape
84. books are like soul food to me
85. I miss church
86. I miss worshiping and singing
87. I think I found the church I will attend
88. I won’t join most likely for a long time
89. I wish I could buy all my friends their dream house
90. I don’t want to be skinny, but I want more curves
91. exercise makes me feel high
92. I want abs like Janet Jackson (pre-surgery, Pleasure Principle Video Janet)
93. I love sex
94. I love the feeling of having orgasms
95. I adore foreplay
96. I haven’t had partners that understand what foreplay is
97. I will have to write a new 100 things about me next month
98. because I am flaky as hell
99. I am so glad Kendeezy is my friend (she doesn’t know how thankful I am)
100.I forgive her for taggin me!


« Home | Hitch This! » | Love, Sex & Eating The Bones » | Weekend Scene From A Diva - Take 2 » | Drama Becomes Her » | The Learning Curve » | Definition of a Bullet Proof Diva » | (Un) Easy Conversation » | Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You? » | Weekend Scene from A Diva » | I'm Screwed.... »

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I GOT TAGGED

Kendeezy & Jazzy Diva tagged me for those all telling lists. Being the lazy blogger that I am, I have procrastinated long enough.

I am starting with Jazz's first:

TEN THINGS I LOVE
10. Blogging
09. Shoes
08. My new sleigh bed
07. Kissing
06. Maxwell
05. My Friends
04. Battery Operated Boyfriend (getting in plenty of QT these days with him)
03. Mrs. Fields Cookies
02. My family (even the crazy ones!)
01. Jesus (he is MY homeboy, I just got to hang out with him at HIS place more!)

Be back with that Kendeezy tag (100 Things about Moi)

**EDITED**
100 things about me
1. I had a wonderful childhood with a loving family but I was tortured by bullies all through grade school
2. I faked an illness to avoid going to school
3. There was one bully that was the bane of my existence
4. he made me perform sexual acts on him and other boys behind the school
5. I never told
6. he was the first male I ever hated
7. when he went to prison (shocking, I know) I sent him a letter to let him know he hurt me and I still hated him
8. I also sent him a box of cigs and said, good luck in your new home muthafuca
9. I feel badly about that now
10. I don’t think I ever trusted men fully because of him
11. My self-esteem used to be Extremely low
12. I don’t think my parents knew that going to a predominantly white boarding school would impact my body image
13. I used to hate my nappy hair because it was different from my white friends
14. I had my first kiss in a Haunted House
15. His name was Waymon and he had the biggest, most beautiful lips I have ever kissed
16. I was hurt when he and his brother asked the white girls to the dance
17. I retaliated with a white boy as my date
18. I never forget that feeling of being unwanted by black men
19. I no longer feel the pang of hurt when I see a black man with a non-black woman
20. Going to an HBCU saved my self-esteem and my body image.
21. I learned to love and embrace everything about myself after being around more people who looked like me
22. I don’t regret having a diverse education
23. I think I managed to come out pretty well rounded because of it
24. I question my instincts a lot.
25. I sometimes don’t trust that I will make the best decision for me because I am afraid I have no idea what that is
26. In a way, I am afraid of men
27. I don’t like the power they can have on me
28. I try to find any defense mechanism I can find to avoid relinquishing that power completely
29. no mechanism has worked for me fully
30. I love to shop
31. it relaxes me
32. even window shopping gives me a rush
33. I have a vivid imagination
34. at home, I sleep naked, regardless of who is next to me
35. sometimes I wish I could be less ambitious
36. that way nobody expects anything from me
37. my dad still wants me to go to medical school
38. I majored in biology to make him happy
39. I applied to medical school to make him happy
40. I was losing hair, weight, and sanity during that whole period of time
41. I still apologize to him for stopping the med school application process
42. he says he is proud of me regardless
43. I don’t know if I believe him
44. my sister doesn’t know that I was in a abusive relationship
45. we are not close as I want
46. she is extremely religious and often preaches AT me
47. I love her but I am sad she doesn’t know things about me
48. I don’t like the way she keeps house
49. its always extremely messy
50. we weren’t raised that way, I blame her hub
51. I want to live in another country
52. I feel as if I can become a new individual if I could move somewhere new
53. the reality is, I will still be me, just in a different geographical location
54. that wouldn’t be so bad
55. being in grad school keeps me distracted from bullshit people that gravitate towards me
56. I think my father had an affair
57. I confronted him once and he was so hurt
58. I never brought it up again
59. my mom is my hero
60. she is the strongest woman I know
61. my parents were almost killed when I was in high school (junior year)
62. drunk driver hit them head on (high speed police chase)
63. I passed out in the ER that night
64. it was too much for me to handle
65. they recovered fully and we all cried uncontrollably at my HS graduation
66. I used to hate that my father was a minister
67. now I realize it was a blessing
68. it kept me out of a lot of mess
69. I was extremely sheltered though
70. I was naïve about men
71. I learned the most about men living, dating, and sexing in ATL
72. I realize now I don’t enjoy sleeping with someone who doesn’t love me
73. I know I can catch some o’s but they aren’t worth it anymore
74. I don’t think I have ever truly been in love
75. I am not sure I want to be
76. I love music
77. I wish I could write songs
78. I secretly want to write a novel
79. I suck at writing and deadlines
80. I think blogging fills that void perfectly
81. this is easier than I thought!
82. I love reading
83. reading is a great escape
84. books are like soul food to me
85. I miss church
86. I miss worshiping and singing
87. I think I found the church I will attend
88. I won’t join most likely for a long time
89. I wish I could buy all my friends their dream house
90. I don’t want to be skinny, but I want more curves
91. exercise makes me feel high
92. I want abs like Janet Jackson (pre-surgery, Pleasure Principle Video Janet)
93. I love sex
94. I love the feeling of having orgasms
95. I adore foreplay
96. I haven’t had partners that understand what foreplay is
97. I will have to write a new 100 things about me next month
98. because I am flaky as hell
99. I am so glad Kendeezy is my friend (she doesn’t know how thankful I am)
100.I forgive her for taggin me!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

12 comments

Add a comment