Will U Wait 4 Me?
If I need time to see your heart BEFORE you
Brag about blowing my back out
…will you wait for me?
If I need time to see your soul’s desire BEFORE you
Taste my honey pot
….will you wait for me?
If I go on an mental archaeological dig
to discover your true character
……will you wait for me
to determine it’s true authenticity?
I want to know your favorite food
Before I know your favorite position
… will you wait for me?
I want to learn what makes you laugh
Before I learn what makes you climax
….will you wait for me?
I’m not asking for the impossible
Just some moments of your time
Let’s stop slipping through
this revolving door
And enjoy being…us
**Disclaimer** - this is SOOO not a poem...
*edited: I am soo not a poet/spoken word performer*
I am just getting out what I have been TRYING to say to about 4 muthafuckas who really, really, are NOT hearing what I am saying to them lately...*sigh* ...sometimes you have to save your breath and stay focused on what YOU want/desire. Putting this here, (albeit with a sad Nina Mosely impersonation) reaffirms that I should hold to my standards for the gift of love... regardless of the packaging that surrounds it, I am digging for the prize inside.
Brag about blowing my back out
…will you wait for me?
If I need time to see your soul’s desire BEFORE you
Taste my honey pot
….will you wait for me?
If I go on an mental archaeological dig
to discover your true character
……will you wait for me
to determine it’s true authenticity?
I want to know your favorite food
Before I know your favorite position
… will you wait for me?
I want to learn what makes you laugh
Before I learn what makes you climax
….will you wait for me?
I’m not asking for the impossible
Just some moments of your time
Let’s stop slipping through
this revolving door
And enjoy being…us
**Disclaimer** - this is SOOO not a poem...
*edited: I am soo not a poet/spoken word performer*
I am just getting out what I have been TRYING to say to about 4 muthafuckas who really, really, are NOT hearing what I am saying to them lately...*sigh* ...sometimes you have to save your breath and stay focused on what YOU want/desire. Putting this here, (albeit with a sad Nina Mosely impersonation) reaffirms that I should hold to my standards for the gift of love... regardless of the packaging that surrounds it, I am digging for the prize inside.
Add a comment