web statistics

« Home | Final Straw » | Tell Em Why You Mad Son!!! » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED!!!! » | I Remember When » | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Monday, November 14, 2005 

Cruel & Unusual Punishment

That's what I call what Jia inflicted me with: Cruel and Unusual Punishment !!

How could she ask me to pet sit for her while she is galavanting off being all carefree, and I am left to fall in love with the MOST PERFECT PET ON THE PLANET?

then she swoops back in, and tears her from my arms!! How heartless can she be!

The dog formerly known as Nestles, or whatever candy she named her after.**rolling eyes**..whatever, I renamed her Maxwella, because she is the pet love of my life. Maxwella obviously wants to be with me. We had a heart to heart discussion and we agreed that I should be the primary caregiver and Jia could have weekends and holidays. I am filing for custody of Maxwella because Jia would not listen to reason. She is in denial. The dog and I were meant to be together!

She even looks happier with me! Ok you may not be able to see the big doggie smile on these pictures because they were taken with my cell phone, but SHE WAS HAPPY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Don't you think Jia needs to give up the dog? If you love something set it free, right?

*sniff* I miss you Maxwella!


« Home | Final Straw » | Tell Em Why You Mad Son!!! » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED!!!! » | I Remember When » | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? »

Monday, November 14, 2005

Cruel & Unusual Punishment

That's what I call what Jia inflicted me with: Cruel and Unusual Punishment !!

How could she ask me to pet sit for her while she is galavanting off being all carefree, and I am left to fall in love with the MOST PERFECT PET ON THE PLANET?

then she swoops back in, and tears her from my arms!! How heartless can she be!

The dog formerly known as Nestles, or whatever candy she named her after.**rolling eyes**..whatever, I renamed her Maxwella, because she is the pet love of my life. Maxwella obviously wants to be with me. We had a heart to heart discussion and we agreed that I should be the primary caregiver and Jia could have weekends and holidays. I am filing for custody of Maxwella because Jia would not listen to reason. She is in denial. The dog and I were meant to be together!

She even looks happier with me! Ok you may not be able to see the big doggie smile on these pictures because they were taken with my cell phone, but SHE WAS HAPPY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Don't you think Jia needs to give up the dog? If you love something set it free, right?

*sniff* I miss you Maxwella!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

9 comments

Add a comment