web statistics

« Home | Tell Em Why You Mad Son!!! » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED!!!! » | I Remember When » | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Monday, November 14, 2005 

Final Straw

My last post was meant to be offensive, that was my intention. I wanted to be gully as I could to send the message that I was fed up with the piles of poo that were left on my blog block. If someone really wanted to be constructive, and offer help, they would email offline and address the person individually. Instead, they are linking their pathetic website all over to make their cry for attention as loud as possible. Somehow, hiding behind a keyboard and spewing insults and threats seems like the most cowardly way to go. That is not gangsta. If you can say the same things you type in front of the individual and walk away without limping, then maybe you would be considered tough. But typing ALL day and night, really makes you look like a total loser. So if you are a sociopathic, psychotic blogger, Stop emailing me. (I can't believe someone took the time to Google "Wise Diva" to study me, LOL.)

EMAILED:
What is your major malfunction?
How dare you attack me then delete notice of my rebuttal from your comment section.
That's what thugs do, and that's what you are -- a thug!
ricland

My response:
*gasp* ..you mean me?

how dare I attack people who didn't even bother me?

sort of like...what you do?

tsk tsk

watch it now, temper, temper


I really don't like BULLIES. Your name will be submitted to the proper people and your IP addresses are cataloged. I fear no man, least of all one that wants to be an e-thug. I flushed you on Friday. Stay gone.

*Hangs up Dominatrix outfit till the next rap battle, goes to shower after handling nasty emails*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


« Home | Tell Em Why You Mad Son!!! » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED!!!! » | I Remember When » | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag »

Monday, November 14, 2005

Final Straw

My last post was meant to be offensive, that was my intention. I wanted to be gully as I could to send the message that I was fed up with the piles of poo that were left on my blog block. If someone really wanted to be constructive, and offer help, they would email offline and address the person individually. Instead, they are linking their pathetic website all over to make their cry for attention as loud as possible. Somehow, hiding behind a keyboard and spewing insults and threats seems like the most cowardly way to go. That is not gangsta. If you can say the same things you type in front of the individual and walk away without limping, then maybe you would be considered tough. But typing ALL day and night, really makes you look like a total loser. So if you are a sociopathic, psychotic blogger, Stop emailing me. (I can't believe someone took the time to Google "Wise Diva" to study me, LOL.)

EMAILED:
What is your major malfunction?
How dare you attack me then delete notice of my rebuttal from your comment section.
That's what thugs do, and that's what you are -- a thug!
ricland

My response:
*gasp* ..you mean me?

how dare I attack people who didn't even bother me?

sort of like...what you do?

tsk tsk

watch it now, temper, temper


I really don't like BULLIES. Your name will be submitted to the proper people and your IP addresses are cataloged. I fear no man, least of all one that wants to be an e-thug. I flushed you on Friday. Stay gone.

*Hangs up Dominatrix outfit till the next rap battle, goes to shower after handling nasty emails*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

1 comments

Add a comment