RK 2005?

Rodney King 2005?
For the cops sake, this dude's blood alcohol level should be through the roof. Yet I don't think that could justify this beatdown. You mean to tell me ONE 64 yr old man posed a REAL threat to all you billy club toting, mufuggas?
Really?
Why would the head blows be needed when he is SURROUNDED, and seemingly unarmed? Or did you feel that he had some hidden pack of homeboys from Sunshine Retirement home on their way to shank you all? Is THIS man the prime example of the "lawless element" that has terrorized NO since Katrina hit the city? I'm just saying. Cut the shit, people. Deal with your psycho cops.
I don't want to draw unfair conclusions because I was not there and I have no idea of what went down before the cameras were rolling. I also won't pretend to know about anything these cops face everday, but this is NOT a good look for people returning to their city depending on the police force for protection. Protection?! FYI...trying to smack down the producers and cameraman sure doesn't make you appear sane:
BillyclubBubba is heard on the tape saying:
I’ve been here for six weeks trying to keep my f****** self alive and you f*****s want to come and f*** up my city,” he shouts
Is it just me or does it sound as if some NO cops could be walking time bombs?
From the interviews today, Mr. Davis says that he was not drunk and the confrontation and subsequent ass whooping was unprovoked.
Damn.
Can't we all just get along?
Well..no, I suppose not...Not as long as you have overworked, underpaid, inadequately sheltered cops taking their frustrations out on random citizens who managed to even make it back into their torn city.
I am going to wait and see how this transpires...I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions..after all, the Police Captain said.."race has nothing to do with it"...right. *sigh*
in the words of the outspoken and eloquent Ye:
"BITCH IS YOU SMOKING REEFER?!"
EDITED:
After reading the latest updates on this, as THE ROOTS say:
Yeah.....
Give it here, and don't say nuthin
Just give it here, and don't say nuthin
.....Cut the check
Give it here, and don't say nuthin
N**a, give it here, and don't say nuthin
Add a comment