web statistics

« Home | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag » | ARGH! » | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

I Remember When

blogging was new to me...the impact it had on me was unexpected. This was written in April...after only a few weeks of opening the doors on my blogspot:

Wow, this blogging thing is downright addictive. I have to say that there are so many awesome, intelligent, cool, and frickin hilarious people in the blogosphere. Yea, I see some e-drama going down on some blogs, but nothing is without flaws, much like "real world" experiences. At any rate, I am learning a lot reading blogs and I am new to commenting, but it really is the "propa" thang to do. If someone has the courage to share their stories, and you partake of it, and grow from it, ya gotta let em know! I feel bad for cyberstalking X for so long, and never telling her how much she made me laugh, cry, get mad more than she will ever know...I feel REAL bad that D. Young doesn't know that his words were so awesome and profound, I passed his blog to Kendeezy and now she is a bonifide fan too. He doesn't know that he wrote something that resonated so deeply with me, that I put it on my blackplanet page (LOL) ..of course I gave him his credit... and I still refer back to it whenever I contemplate what love is about. The thing is, the more I read, the more I realize that we all share so many common thoughts, experiences, and feel similar emotions. It completely takes away the feeling of being the "only one who felt this way" ..... What took me so long to blog!? and somebody please tell me WHERE THE HELL IS ELLE!? *sniff*....I miss her!

Ahh well...that's what's up...something on Wise's mind....the blog thing, so far so good. I think I will stick with it, for now. LOL



yea...sounds quite endearing doesn't it? all warm and fuzzy? Yea well, fu*k that. Lately I have struggled hard to maintain my composure in the blogworld. Maybe its just me, but there seems to have been an outbreak of insanity in my corner of the blogosphere, and in true diva form, I must vent about it. When you are as pissed off as I am the best thing to do is write about it...so write I will. This time I am calling in reinforcement. Yes, that's right a guest blogger. A MAD BLOGGER! Taking a page from the Kajuana Show and Panama's GUEST SHOTS TO THE DOME!!!!

Coming soon to bullet proof soul: TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON!. A rant about the jacked up, twisted, outrageous mess that I have participated in and/or witnessed from my blog window. And No, I don't categorize myself as one who is taking blogging too seriously, *sucks teeth at X* LOL...but that doesn't mean I have to sit by and watch bulls*it go down without saying something! LOL..

Aw yea aw yea! Cut the sh*t and let it out diva!!

[edit] TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON has been delayed until more evidence is gathered. Be back soon, and by soon, I mean uh Friday! [end edit]


« Home | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag » | ARGH! » | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends »

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Remember When

blogging was new to me...the impact it had on me was unexpected. This was written in April...after only a few weeks of opening the doors on my blogspot:

Wow, this blogging thing is downright addictive. I have to say that there are so many awesome, intelligent, cool, and frickin hilarious people in the blogosphere. Yea, I see some e-drama going down on some blogs, but nothing is without flaws, much like "real world" experiences. At any rate, I am learning a lot reading blogs and I am new to commenting, but it really is the "propa" thang to do. If someone has the courage to share their stories, and you partake of it, and grow from it, ya gotta let em know! I feel bad for cyberstalking X for so long, and never telling her how much she made me laugh, cry, get mad more than she will ever know...I feel REAL bad that D. Young doesn't know that his words were so awesome and profound, I passed his blog to Kendeezy and now she is a bonifide fan too. He doesn't know that he wrote something that resonated so deeply with me, that I put it on my blackplanet page (LOL) ..of course I gave him his credit... and I still refer back to it whenever I contemplate what love is about. The thing is, the more I read, the more I realize that we all share so many common thoughts, experiences, and feel similar emotions. It completely takes away the feeling of being the "only one who felt this way" ..... What took me so long to blog!? and somebody please tell me WHERE THE HELL IS ELLE!? *sniff*....I miss her!

Ahh well...that's what's up...something on Wise's mind....the blog thing, so far so good. I think I will stick with it, for now. LOL



yea...sounds quite endearing doesn't it? all warm and fuzzy? Yea well, fu*k that. Lately I have struggled hard to maintain my composure in the blogworld. Maybe its just me, but there seems to have been an outbreak of insanity in my corner of the blogosphere, and in true diva form, I must vent about it. When you are as pissed off as I am the best thing to do is write about it...so write I will. This time I am calling in reinforcement. Yes, that's right a guest blogger. A MAD BLOGGER! Taking a page from the Kajuana Show and Panama's GUEST SHOTS TO THE DOME!!!!

Coming soon to bullet proof soul: TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON!. A rant about the jacked up, twisted, outrageous mess that I have participated in and/or witnessed from my blog window. And No, I don't categorize myself as one who is taking blogging too seriously, *sucks teeth at X* LOL...but that doesn't mean I have to sit by and watch bulls*it go down without saying something! LOL..

Aw yea aw yea! Cut the sh*t and let it out diva!!

[edit] TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON has been delayed until more evidence is gathered. Be back soon, and by soon, I mean uh Friday! [end edit]


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

10 comments

Add a comment