web statistics

« Home | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag » | ARGH! » | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends » | A Wise Woman Once Said » | Blog Diet » | Hip Hop: My Proverbial Abusive Husband » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Friday, October 21, 2005 

Random Friday

Slacker Envy Ain't All That Hot

Mid Terms are not that bad, well, not if you aren't a big ass slacker like me..in which case you are semi-panicking...like me. I got senioritis, the graduate school strain.

You Know You Are Erotically Charged When
...a commercial can have you damn near climaxing....tmi? well the "Baby Boy Is Now A Man" dude from the Febreze Tide commercial is such a beautiful man!!! oh my damn! He could get it...no seriously, the man is just too damn sexy, and I am a victim of the advertising machine...he is straight up sweaty on purpose!! wooo yea...I'd hit that! ...I'd hit it...on Sunday...in front of his pastor and parents...on the church grounds...while in a choir robe...singing hymnals....yes, he could get all the business. ALL of it....without skippin' a beat or stuttering (Jia, 2005) LMAO!!

I even googled his ass to find out his name..and it figures that I would come up with a post on a message board that said the song from the commercial is by India Arie (I knew it!) and some chick just blew my high by posting that he was MARRIED...thanks a lot google bitches. Thankfully, I am erotically charged enough to by-pass that info and still get warm when that commercial comes on.

Lazy Ass Rappers

Kanye finally came out of heavy rotation in my car, I had to let it go after repeatedly using..Imma business man, not a businessmaaaan! LOL.. ..but uhhh wtf is up with him and the NO lyric line? I'm sayin though...if I drop cash on your ass, can you please come up with something? Yanno...just for shits and giggles....don't ever let me hear "can't find nothing to rhyme with" again ..or whatever the hell he says (doesn't say)..that is MOST unacceptable (X, 2005), LMAO....*suckin teeth...lazy azz artists!

PTA Enthusiast
I don’t know why I am so invested in Dyoung's and Panama's phat thick ass (PTA) tournament. I find myself checking on the latest breaking results. I really need to get a life….. eh..I will when its over, LMAO.

G.O.O.D Music (WTF does that acronym stand for anyway YE?)
I think record execs have finally put the crack pipe down. There are fantastic artists getting record deals these days and I for one can't get enough. If you haven't heard of these people....look for them...they (gasp)! actually have talent, talent that should make other folks up their artist game, at least I hope they will.

Liz Wright She isn't new but she gets better each album.

Lawless Element (I am a regular visitor to OK player) - when I first heard them, I thought of Slum Village..turns out they worked with them before, (or one of the cats produced for them).

Leela James (Thanks to Will, I gave her a second look)...she is baaad! I love her now, she sounds like she is related to Anthony Hamilton.

Lil Brother (Muffin hipped me to these cats)

My Chemical Romance - I heard one song of theirs on the radio and went to find out who it was. I thought it was Green Day for a milli-sec, but their sound is different, and I like them.


If I didn't blog, I would be lame as hell about new music. I can't wait to get my social life back after grad school. Thanks for keeping me up on what's good guys!
Have a good weekend!


« Home | Thank You Vivian » | It Can Happen To You » | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag » | ARGH! » | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends » | A Wise Woman Once Said » | Blog Diet » | Hip Hop: My Proverbial Abusive Husband »

Friday, October 21, 2005

Random Friday

Slacker Envy Ain't All That Hot

Mid Terms are not that bad, well, not if you aren't a big ass slacker like me..in which case you are semi-panicking...like me. I got senioritis, the graduate school strain.

You Know You Are Erotically Charged When
...a commercial can have you damn near climaxing....tmi? well the "Baby Boy Is Now A Man" dude from the Febreze Tide commercial is such a beautiful man!!! oh my damn! He could get it...no seriously, the man is just too damn sexy, and I am a victim of the advertising machine...he is straight up sweaty on purpose!! wooo yea...I'd hit that! ...I'd hit it...on Sunday...in front of his pastor and parents...on the church grounds...while in a choir robe...singing hymnals....yes, he could get all the business. ALL of it....without skippin' a beat or stuttering (Jia, 2005) LMAO!!

I even googled his ass to find out his name..and it figures that I would come up with a post on a message board that said the song from the commercial is by India Arie (I knew it!) and some chick just blew my high by posting that he was MARRIED...thanks a lot google bitches. Thankfully, I am erotically charged enough to by-pass that info and still get warm when that commercial comes on.

Lazy Ass Rappers

Kanye finally came out of heavy rotation in my car, I had to let it go after repeatedly using..Imma business man, not a businessmaaaan! LOL.. ..but uhhh wtf is up with him and the NO lyric line? I'm sayin though...if I drop cash on your ass, can you please come up with something? Yanno...just for shits and giggles....don't ever let me hear "can't find nothing to rhyme with" again ..or whatever the hell he says (doesn't say)..that is MOST unacceptable (X, 2005), LMAO....*suckin teeth...lazy azz artists!

PTA Enthusiast
I don’t know why I am so invested in Dyoung's and Panama's phat thick ass (PTA) tournament. I find myself checking on the latest breaking results. I really need to get a life….. eh..I will when its over, LMAO.

G.O.O.D Music (WTF does that acronym stand for anyway YE?)
I think record execs have finally put the crack pipe down. There are fantastic artists getting record deals these days and I for one can't get enough. If you haven't heard of these people....look for them...they (gasp)! actually have talent, talent that should make other folks up their artist game, at least I hope they will.

Liz Wright She isn't new but she gets better each album.

Lawless Element (I am a regular visitor to OK player) - when I first heard them, I thought of Slum Village..turns out they worked with them before, (or one of the cats produced for them).

Leela James (Thanks to Will, I gave her a second look)...she is baaad! I love her now, she sounds like she is related to Anthony Hamilton.

Lil Brother (Muffin hipped me to these cats)

My Chemical Romance - I heard one song of theirs on the radio and went to find out who it was. I thought it was Green Day for a milli-sec, but their sound is different, and I like them.


If I didn't blog, I would be lame as hell about new music. I can't wait to get my social life back after grad school. Thanks for keeping me up on what's good guys!
Have a good weekend!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

13 comments

Add a comment