web statistics

« Home | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag » | ARGH! » | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends » | A Wise Woman Once Said » | Blog Diet » | Hip Hop: My Proverbial Abusive Husband » | UPSIDE OF ANGER » | Back To Blogger » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

It Can Happen To You




If someone told me last year that I would be getting PAID to write anything..I would have laughed at them and asked them if they were insane!

I am officially a freelancer writer. Wow!!!


« Home | RK 2005? » | No Room In My Black Girl Bag » | ARGH! » | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends » | A Wise Woman Once Said » | Blog Diet » | Hip Hop: My Proverbial Abusive Husband » | UPSIDE OF ANGER » | Back To Blogger »

Thursday, October 13, 2005

It Can Happen To You




If someone told me last year that I would be getting PAID to write anything..I would have laughed at them and asked them if they were insane!

I am officially a freelancer writer. Wow!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

28 comments

Add a comment