Weekend Scene from A Diva
Weekend turned out very nice. I met the coolest people (Kae, 2-me, & Brown Suga) at a sushi spot that I am now feigning for. I am not quite sure what those cool people thought of me, they had me laughing though, and I am glad I got out the house. I finished my final on time after I left them, which would be great if it weren’t for the fact that my lazy ass should have completed it Friday morning since I didn’t even go to work.
I hung out with Puerto Rico who seems to be very sweet. I don’t know if it is his accent that is making him so hot, or him constantly telling me how beautiful I am. (gotta be the latter, ha!) He got a bit distracted by my WMD’s (weapons of mass distraction) but in his defense, the last time he saw me they were well covered up and he prolly had NO idea of what to expect. I just felt sexy this weekend so I let the twinz out, but he was trying to be a gentleman, so he impressed me there. We are supposed to be hooking up again. He was trying to convince me to take my summer vacation in Puerto Rico. We’ll see, I know it is beautiful there, but I have been trying to get a Hawaii trip in for the longest.
I admit that it has been SO damn long since a guy has called when he said he would, that I almost stop expecting that. Hmph.. I gotta watch that, my standards will not be lowered.
At any rate, I enjoyed getting out and enjoying the nice weather and cool company. Now if I could only stop craving sushi. Damn!
I hung out with Puerto Rico who seems to be very sweet. I don’t know if it is his accent that is making him so hot, or him constantly telling me how beautiful I am. (gotta be the latter, ha!) He got a bit distracted by my WMD’s (weapons of mass distraction) but in his defense, the last time he saw me they were well covered up and he prolly had NO idea of what to expect. I just felt sexy this weekend so I let the twinz out, but he was trying to be a gentleman, so he impressed me there. We are supposed to be hooking up again. He was trying to convince me to take my summer vacation in Puerto Rico. We’ll see, I know it is beautiful there, but I have been trying to get a Hawaii trip in for the longest.
I admit that it has been SO damn long since a guy has called when he said he would, that I almost stop expecting that. Hmph.. I gotta watch that, my standards will not be lowered.
At any rate, I enjoyed getting out and enjoying the nice weather and cool company. Now if I could only stop craving sushi. Damn!
Add a comment