web statistics

« Home | "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." » | Cruel & Unusual Punishment » | Final Straw » | Tell Em Why You Mad Son!!! » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED!!!! » | I Remember When » | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

Cut!!!!! - It's A Wrap

This scene from a diva is ending, on blogger that is. I am done blogging here for Oh Five. I have finals coming up, my AJC gig, and I plan to be taking MANY MANY days off in the next few weeks. I will be getting a new website and I have an idea of who would want the new link (people that link to me and those who have left comments recently). If you are a lurker or silent reader, you can email me after January for the link: wise.diva@gmail.com

I have REALLY enjoyed my time here. I have discovered a new way to express myself and I ADORE having a voice. I learned about myself, about others, and I have definitely grown. Life is such a beautiful journey and when you get to share it with people you otherwise would never have met, it makes the journey a lot more interesting.

I look forward to my second season (Will, 2005).

Have a fantastic holiday and I will see you on the other side of 0h Five.

Peace


« Home | "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." » | Cruel & Unusual Punishment » | Final Straw » | Tell Em Why You Mad Son!!! » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED!!!! » | I Remember When » | All I Got » | IT'S VOTE TIME BITCHES!! » | Random Friday » | Thank You Vivian »

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cut!!!!! - It's A Wrap

This scene from a diva is ending, on blogger that is. I am done blogging here for Oh Five. I have finals coming up, my AJC gig, and I plan to be taking MANY MANY days off in the next few weeks. I will be getting a new website and I have an idea of who would want the new link (people that link to me and those who have left comments recently). If you are a lurker or silent reader, you can email me after January for the link: wise.diva@gmail.com

I have REALLY enjoyed my time here. I have discovered a new way to express myself and I ADORE having a voice. I learned about myself, about others, and I have definitely grown. Life is such a beautiful journey and when you get to share it with people you otherwise would never have met, it makes the journey a lot more interesting.

I look forward to my second season (Will, 2005).

Have a fantastic holiday and I will see you on the other side of 0h Five.

Peace


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

35 comments

Add a comment