web statistics

« Home | Metro-Asexual » | WE E-CRASHED » | I Got Nuthin » | P***Y GALORE » | Real Women Have Men » | Strong Enough » | Exit Wounds » | What A Weekend » | Fear of Flying » | Now Keep In Mind » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Thursday, July 21, 2005 

Penis Patrol

I normally don’t form opinions about celebrity and their lives, especially when it comes to dating, marriage, or relationships. I really think that sometimes their reality is so far removed from the rest of us, that they somehow adapt their own set of morals, perspectives, and principles. When you have access to money, power, sex, etc you tend to take on a new kind of mentality that some internalize to mean entitlement to do what they want, damn everybody else.

Having said that, I had an argument with a friend about Jude Law and his latest attempt at having a relationship. If you are not familiar with Jude Law he was in in the film Closer, with Julia Roberts, and Alfie, with Nia Long and some other equally irritating films. Hollywood seems to love him because he had about 100 films out in the last 2 years.

So Crude Jude used to be married to Sadie Frost, an actress and they have three kids together. After six years of marriage, they divorced last year among rumors that Jude was unfaithful with his co-star in Cold Mountain, Nicole Kidman. Of course in interviews, Jude scoffed at the idea of being involved with her and said that it is “normal” for cast members to hang out. So Jude and Sadie split up and next thing ya know, Jude is dating his co-star Sienna from Alfie. He proposes to Sienna and they are all in love until it comes out Jude was screwing the nanny. Sienna gets mad and the wedding is called off.

**sidenote** this is the same bitch ass that blasted Sadie for some pics there were published of her leaving a club with her "tits" hanging out calling that behavior "unflattering and embarrassing"....yeah, right, and you shagging the kids' nanny will certainly get you voted Father Of The Year.

Now my friend commented that Sadie should have known better than to hire some hot nanny that would “tempt” Jude like that. I do see the logic in NOT having a nanny that belongs on the cover of Victoria Secret, at the same time, I don’t understand how having a hot nanny had anything to do with Jude’s inability to keep it in his pants.

I don’t believe that we have to HELP men stay faithful by making sure they are not around beautiful women. That is bullshit. I don’t have the time, energy, or desire to be on penis patrol 24/7. If a man wanted to cheat, he will cheat, and there is nothing you can do about it. Worrying about all threats of infidelity seems like a waste of time. I just can’t imagine mean mugging every chick that notices your man, or getting mad about female friends as long as they are respecting you and the relationship.

If you have to baby sit your man’s penis to make sure he keeps it at home, then there are some big trust issues going on. It just doesn’t seem like a good way to live life. I don’t know, maybe it would be different if I were married. I just can’t see myself being on penis patrol.


« Home | Metro-Asexual » | WE E-CRASHED » | I Got Nuthin » | P***Y GALORE » | Real Women Have Men » | Strong Enough » | Exit Wounds » | What A Weekend » | Fear of Flying » | Now Keep In Mind »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Penis Patrol

I normally don’t form opinions about celebrity and their lives, especially when it comes to dating, marriage, or relationships. I really think that sometimes their reality is so far removed from the rest of us, that they somehow adapt their own set of morals, perspectives, and principles. When you have access to money, power, sex, etc you tend to take on a new kind of mentality that some internalize to mean entitlement to do what they want, damn everybody else.

Having said that, I had an argument with a friend about Jude Law and his latest attempt at having a relationship. If you are not familiar with Jude Law he was in in the film Closer, with Julia Roberts, and Alfie, with Nia Long and some other equally irritating films. Hollywood seems to love him because he had about 100 films out in the last 2 years.

So Crude Jude used to be married to Sadie Frost, an actress and they have three kids together. After six years of marriage, they divorced last year among rumors that Jude was unfaithful with his co-star in Cold Mountain, Nicole Kidman. Of course in interviews, Jude scoffed at the idea of being involved with her and said that it is “normal” for cast members to hang out. So Jude and Sadie split up and next thing ya know, Jude is dating his co-star Sienna from Alfie. He proposes to Sienna and they are all in love until it comes out Jude was screwing the nanny. Sienna gets mad and the wedding is called off.

**sidenote** this is the same bitch ass that blasted Sadie for some pics there were published of her leaving a club with her "tits" hanging out calling that behavior "unflattering and embarrassing"....yeah, right, and you shagging the kids' nanny will certainly get you voted Father Of The Year.

Now my friend commented that Sadie should have known better than to hire some hot nanny that would “tempt” Jude like that. I do see the logic in NOT having a nanny that belongs on the cover of Victoria Secret, at the same time, I don’t understand how having a hot nanny had anything to do with Jude’s inability to keep it in his pants.

I don’t believe that we have to HELP men stay faithful by making sure they are not around beautiful women. That is bullshit. I don’t have the time, energy, or desire to be on penis patrol 24/7. If a man wanted to cheat, he will cheat, and there is nothing you can do about it. Worrying about all threats of infidelity seems like a waste of time. I just can’t imagine mean mugging every chick that notices your man, or getting mad about female friends as long as they are respecting you and the relationship.

If you have to baby sit your man’s penis to make sure he keeps it at home, then there are some big trust issues going on. It just doesn’t seem like a good way to live life. I don’t know, maybe it would be different if I were married. I just can’t see myself being on penis patrol.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

8 comments

Add a comment