web statistics

« Home | The Greatest Novel Ever Written » | B.S. I LOVE YOU » | Soul Food » | Penis Patrol » | Metro-Asexual » | WE E-CRASHED » | I Got Nuthin » | P***Y GALORE » | Real Women Have Men » | Strong Enough » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Saturday, July 30, 2005 

Bossy Beloved

She bust in my comments on my last post and demanded that I blog, and since I am sorta scared of her, blog I shall!

Let's see, it has been HELL WEEK in my life. My Job and School have been hazing the hell out of me but it is over and I survived, and most importantly, I didn't beat any bitches down.

I have so many exciting opportunities developing, and I can't share all the details just yet, but when I do, I hope that my blog family will support me in each endeavor. I can not believe the direction things are taking, so I will just shut up, savor it, and buckle up in case it gets bumpy.


Change of topic:
I have been circulating resumes to different companies, preparing for my last 2 semesters in graduate school. I want to have a host of interviews under my belt to gain experience and to gauge what companies are looking for. I have noticed that a lot of the positions that I am interested in are on the west coast. I would LOVE to live in Cali so I hope the positions pay enough to maintain my standard of living, LOL..especially since the cost of living (my kind) seems astronomically high, compared to ATL, or the south. I also want to continue with my dream of living abroad, so I am going to start finding PhD programs at different international universities. If I could land a fellowship, that would be grand.


Ok I will stop pretending this is a real post, but I will put up a decent one tomorrow. I have a couple of them running in my head and as soon as I sort it out from genomic vaccinations, microarray databases, and metabolic pathways that are really wrecking my creative flow, I will be back!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!


« Home | The Greatest Novel Ever Written » | B.S. I LOVE YOU » | Soul Food » | Penis Patrol » | Metro-Asexual » | WE E-CRASHED » | I Got Nuthin » | P***Y GALORE » | Real Women Have Men » | Strong Enough »

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bossy Beloved

She bust in my comments on my last post and demanded that I blog, and since I am sorta scared of her, blog I shall!

Let's see, it has been HELL WEEK in my life. My Job and School have been hazing the hell out of me but it is over and I survived, and most importantly, I didn't beat any bitches down.

I have so many exciting opportunities developing, and I can't share all the details just yet, but when I do, I hope that my blog family will support me in each endeavor. I can not believe the direction things are taking, so I will just shut up, savor it, and buckle up in case it gets bumpy.


Change of topic:
I have been circulating resumes to different companies, preparing for my last 2 semesters in graduate school. I want to have a host of interviews under my belt to gain experience and to gauge what companies are looking for. I have noticed that a lot of the positions that I am interested in are on the west coast. I would LOVE to live in Cali so I hope the positions pay enough to maintain my standard of living, LOL..especially since the cost of living (my kind) seems astronomically high, compared to ATL, or the south. I also want to continue with my dream of living abroad, so I am going to start finding PhD programs at different international universities. If I could land a fellowship, that would be grand.


Ok I will stop pretending this is a real post, but I will put up a decent one tomorrow. I have a couple of them running in my head and as soon as I sort it out from genomic vaccinations, microarray databases, and metabolic pathways that are really wrecking my creative flow, I will be back!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

8 comments

Add a comment