web statistics

« Home | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends » | A Wise Woman Once Said » | Blog Diet » | Hip Hop: My Proverbial Abusive Husband » | UPSIDE OF ANGER » | Back To Blogger » | Devastation » | Diva's New Digs » | I Don't Stay Put For Long » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Friday, October 07, 2005 

ARGH!

What the hell happened to me!?

I was a bloggin FOOL man!

I don't know, I lost my flow....I lost my inspiration...*sigh*

I just suck and there is no other way to put it. My apologies to my 2 readers, I hope to have something cohesive by this weekend but I can't promise anything profound like this chick, or hilarious and hawt like this dude (that rap battle was sick!) or witty and insightful/profound like this dude.

Why do you think I have been ALL UP in folks comments???...for inspiration, hoping to get their mojo to rub off on me....but all I managed to do was blow up their comment boxes. LOL.

and for the folks who LOVE to call me out..hmph..

*sniff* I luv ya'll!! Didn't think I would be missed... that much

Alright...I will put up an actual post, honest!


« Home | Half Gifts: Discontinued » | Wake Me Up When September Ends » | A Wise Woman Once Said » | Blog Diet » | Hip Hop: My Proverbial Abusive Husband » | UPSIDE OF ANGER » | Back To Blogger » | Devastation » | Diva's New Digs » | I Don't Stay Put For Long »

Friday, October 07, 2005

ARGH!

What the hell happened to me!?

I was a bloggin FOOL man!

I don't know, I lost my flow....I lost my inspiration...*sigh*

I just suck and there is no other way to put it. My apologies to my 2 readers, I hope to have something cohesive by this weekend but I can't promise anything profound like this chick, or hilarious and hawt like this dude (that rap battle was sick!) or witty and insightful/profound like this dude.

Why do you think I have been ALL UP in folks comments???...for inspiration, hoping to get their mojo to rub off on me....but all I managed to do was blow up their comment boxes. LOL.

and for the folks who LOVE to call me out..hmph..

*sniff* I luv ya'll!! Didn't think I would be missed... that much

Alright...I will put up an actual post, honest!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

10 comments

Add a comment