web statistics

« Home | Diva's New Digs » | I Don't Stay Put For Long » | Crazy in Love » | Six Feet Under: Funerals & Firearms » | Slacker Envy » | She Matters To ME » | 50/50 » | White Picket Fences » | She's Got The Look » | Dazed Diva » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

Devastation



From CNN: Evelyn Turner cries near the body of her husband who died during Hurricane Katrina. She wrapped his body in a sheet, laid him on a makeshift bier of plywood boards, with a little help, and floated him down to the main road.



This is absolutely heartbreaking.

I am obsessed with watching the coverage of Hurricane Katrina. I can't imagine what this feels like. How will they cope? How do they heal? I know the human spirit is strong but this seems like it is too much to bear.

I am praying for all the people who have suffered losses.


« Home | Diva's New Digs » | I Don't Stay Put For Long » | Crazy in Love » | Six Feet Under: Funerals & Firearms » | Slacker Envy » | She Matters To ME » | 50/50 » | White Picket Fences » | She's Got The Look » | Dazed Diva »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Devastation



From CNN: Evelyn Turner cries near the body of her husband who died during Hurricane Katrina. She wrapped his body in a sheet, laid him on a makeshift bier of plywood boards, with a little help, and floated him down to the main road.



This is absolutely heartbreaking.

I am obsessed with watching the coverage of Hurricane Katrina. I can't imagine what this feels like. How will they cope? How do they heal? I know the human spirit is strong but this seems like it is too much to bear.

I am praying for all the people who have suffered losses.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

11 comments

Add a comment