web statistics

« Home | I Don't Stay Put For Long » | Crazy in Love » | Six Feet Under: Funerals & Firearms » | Slacker Envy » | She Matters To ME » | 50/50 » | White Picket Fences » | She's Got The Look » | Dazed Diva » | Sexual Life » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 

Diva's New Digs

I don't know if I will be at this new blog location for long. It is a new blog community so they are still working some of the kinks out. I just needed a change of scenary, something uncomplicated and basic. I toyed with new templates on blogger but none of them sat well with me. I am still unpacking so things are a bit dusty, but come on over!!


« Home | I Don't Stay Put For Long » | Crazy in Love » | Six Feet Under: Funerals & Firearms » | Slacker Envy » | She Matters To ME » | 50/50 » | White Picket Fences » | She's Got The Look » | Dazed Diva » | Sexual Life »

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Diva's New Digs

I don't know if I will be at this new blog location for long. It is a new blog community so they are still working some of the kinks out. I just needed a change of scenary, something uncomplicated and basic. I toyed with new templates on blogger but none of them sat well with me. I am still unpacking so things are a bit dusty, but come on over!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

3 comments

Add a comment