web statistics

« Home | Sexual Life » | Bossy Beloved » | The Greatest Novel Ever Written » | B.S. I LOVE YOU » | Soul Food » | Penis Patrol » | Metro-Asexual » | WE E-CRASHED » | I Got Nuthin » | P***Y GALORE » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

Dazed Diva

So it happened like this:

4:45 pm. Arrive home

4:50 pm Decided to take a nap prior to studying for finals (didn't sleep much night before)


5:00 Lay down on comfy sofa. Set alarm for 2 hrs later. 7:20 to be exact.

**note: there are no more p.m.'s used, because apparently this is the precise moment I literally lost track of time and had a break from reality**

7:20 Alarm goes off and for some reason still unbeknownst to me, I think that I overslept from my nap and it is the next morning.


7:21 Dash into shower, throw on some clothes, and notice a message on my cell phone.

7:30 as I am brushing my hair, fully clothed, my voicemail moderator says "good evening" and a message from my mother plays. I listen to message, taking a mental note to call her from the car, on my way to WORK.

7:31 *thinking* did that voice mail just say, good evening?

7:32 Turn on television to see Girlfriends on UPN (syndicated show).

7:33 Realize it is the SAME DAMN DAY.

7:34 pm LAUGHED AT MY DAZED DELIRIOUS EPISODE

7:44 pm STILL LAUGHING *SMH*

7:45 pm TURN ON LAPTOP.

start IM convo with Kendeezy
KENDEEZY: hola
WISEDIVA: UM
KENDEEZY: um
WISEDIVA : ok so i take
WISEDIVA : a nap right
KENDEEZY: right
WISEDIVA : to get fresh
WISEDIVA: for evening studying
WISEDIVA: i set my alarm
WISEDIVA: for 7:20
WISEDIVA: keep in mind
KENDEEZY: ok
WISEDIVA : i went to bed at 5 A.M THIS morning after studying all night
WISEDIVA : and got back up and went to work
WISEDIVA : ok so
WISEDIVA : i know i am exhausted
WISEDIVA : alarm goes off
KENDEEZY : but?
WISEDIVA : and it is still light out
WISEDIVA : please tell me why
WISEDIVA: i thought the clock
WISEDIVA: meant A M
WISEDIVA: so much so
WISEDIVA: that i got my ass up and
KENDEEZY: shut up
WISEDIVA: started
WISEDIVA : getting
KENDEEZY : hahahahaha
KENDEEZY : hahaha
WISEDIVA : ready for work
KENDEEZY : hahahaha
KENDEEZY: hahahah
WISEDIVA: i swear
KENDEEZY: ha
KENDEEZY: stop
WISEDIVA: i just straight
WISEDIVA: had a trial
WISEDIVA: mock
KENDEEZY: wow
WISEDIVA: morning
WISEDIVA: ritual
WISEDIVA: hahhahhahha
KENDEEZY: you are losing it


I promise you, I am not taking any medication nor am I on any drugs (street or painkillers)...what we have here folks is a total academic-induced episode, a semi-detachment from reality, albeit a brief one. This is a diva's brain on books...this is a dazed diva, over-worked, under-f**ked DIVA..in dire need of a break DIVA. Thankfully one is coming. I'll be back.

**STILL laughing**


« Home | Sexual Life » | Bossy Beloved » | The Greatest Novel Ever Written » | B.S. I LOVE YOU » | Soul Food » | Penis Patrol » | Metro-Asexual » | WE E-CRASHED » | I Got Nuthin » | P***Y GALORE »

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dazed Diva

So it happened like this:

4:45 pm. Arrive home

4:50 pm Decided to take a nap prior to studying for finals (didn't sleep much night before)


5:00 Lay down on comfy sofa. Set alarm for 2 hrs later. 7:20 to be exact.

**note: there are no more p.m.'s used, because apparently this is the precise moment I literally lost track of time and had a break from reality**

7:20 Alarm goes off and for some reason still unbeknownst to me, I think that I overslept from my nap and it is the next morning.


7:21 Dash into shower, throw on some clothes, and notice a message on my cell phone.

7:30 as I am brushing my hair, fully clothed, my voicemail moderator says "good evening" and a message from my mother plays. I listen to message, taking a mental note to call her from the car, on my way to WORK.

7:31 *thinking* did that voice mail just say, good evening?

7:32 Turn on television to see Girlfriends on UPN (syndicated show).

7:33 Realize it is the SAME DAMN DAY.

7:34 pm LAUGHED AT MY DAZED DELIRIOUS EPISODE

7:44 pm STILL LAUGHING *SMH*

7:45 pm TURN ON LAPTOP.

start IM convo with Kendeezy
KENDEEZY: hola
WISEDIVA: UM
KENDEEZY: um
WISEDIVA : ok so i take
WISEDIVA : a nap right
KENDEEZY: right
WISEDIVA : to get fresh
WISEDIVA: for evening studying
WISEDIVA: i set my alarm
WISEDIVA: for 7:20
WISEDIVA: keep in mind
KENDEEZY: ok
WISEDIVA : i went to bed at 5 A.M THIS morning after studying all night
WISEDIVA : and got back up and went to work
WISEDIVA : ok so
WISEDIVA : i know i am exhausted
WISEDIVA : alarm goes off
KENDEEZY : but?
WISEDIVA : and it is still light out
WISEDIVA : please tell me why
WISEDIVA: i thought the clock
WISEDIVA: meant A M
WISEDIVA: so much so
WISEDIVA: that i got my ass up and
KENDEEZY: shut up
WISEDIVA: started
WISEDIVA : getting
KENDEEZY : hahahahaha
KENDEEZY : hahaha
WISEDIVA : ready for work
KENDEEZY : hahahaha
KENDEEZY: hahahah
WISEDIVA: i swear
KENDEEZY: ha
KENDEEZY: stop
WISEDIVA: i just straight
WISEDIVA: had a trial
WISEDIVA: mock
KENDEEZY: wow
WISEDIVA: morning
WISEDIVA: ritual
WISEDIVA: hahhahhahha
KENDEEZY: you are losing it


I promise you, I am not taking any medication nor am I on any drugs (street or painkillers)...what we have here folks is a total academic-induced episode, a semi-detachment from reality, albeit a brief one. This is a diva's brain on books...this is a dazed diva, over-worked, under-f**ked DIVA..in dire need of a break DIVA. Thankfully one is coming. I'll be back.

**STILL laughing**


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

16 comments

Add a comment