web statistics

« Home | Just Let It Go » | Diva Weekend » | Where Am I Going? » | Bullet Proof Soul » 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Saturday, April 09, 2005 

Ode To Maxwell



O Maxwell, O Maxwell Wherefore Art Thou Maxwell?

Why doth ye sit on your asseth and wreak havoc on my heart? My musical soul demandeth an answer dammit!

*ahem* this ain't shaping up to be an ode....

Maxwell, I don't understand why you are taking so long to create your next musical gift.
Do you realize how much I need your music in my life?

When you sang "Lonely's The Only Other Company", I felt each word because I related to them:

Since you went away I just ( I cry baby I cry baby)
Look into all of the faces with no trust (no trust no trust)

Don't you know that I submerged with you, and YOUR atmosphere surrounded me?

Words are demeaning
They can’t describe…

just how much your music touches me deeply and intensely, in a place that I never knew music could even reach.


And now I'm just hopin' for more
I'm just reachin' out for somethin'
better than I had before

Feels like it's been a Lifetime since I heard new creations from you, and I literally yearn for more.

so listen up:
I don't care about the gay rumors, I don’t care if you are sexing the blonde chick from Law and Order (ok, that's not true, I would be pissed off, but I would deal!). I just want you back, in the lab, mixing and creating your sounds, for me, for my soul, for my sanity. Enough already!


« Home | Just Let It Go » | Diva Weekend » | Where Am I Going? » | Bullet Proof Soul »

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Ode To Maxwell



O Maxwell, O Maxwell Wherefore Art Thou Maxwell?

Why doth ye sit on your asseth and wreak havoc on my heart? My musical soul demandeth an answer dammit!

*ahem* this ain't shaping up to be an ode....

Maxwell, I don't understand why you are taking so long to create your next musical gift.
Do you realize how much I need your music in my life?

When you sang "Lonely's The Only Other Company", I felt each word because I related to them:

Since you went away I just ( I cry baby I cry baby)
Look into all of the faces with no trust (no trust no trust)

Don't you know that I submerged with you, and YOUR atmosphere surrounded me?

Words are demeaning
They can’t describe…

just how much your music touches me deeply and intensely, in a place that I never knew music could even reach.


And now I'm just hopin' for more
I'm just reachin' out for somethin'
better than I had before

Feels like it's been a Lifetime since I heard new creations from you, and I literally yearn for more.

so listen up:
I don't care about the gay rumors, I don’t care if you are sexing the blonde chick from Law and Order (ok, that's not true, I would be pissed off, but I would deal!). I just want you back, in the lab, mixing and creating your sounds, for me, for my soul, for my sanity. Enough already!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

4 comments

Add a comment