Diva Weekend
My weekend was a blast! I got up early to go help my play cousin do some packing and moving into her new townhome. The townhome is soo nice, and spacious. I can't wait till the housewarming to see her all moved in.Later that day, I hung out with the fabulous divas aka..Grandeur Girl and Preggers. We ALWAYS have a great time when we are together. We were celebrating grandeur girl's birthday that was last week (Mar 27) so we went for pampering at Key Lime Spa http://www.keylimepie.net/ where we got massages and manicures/pedicures. Then we went to dinner at the Imperiel Fez http://www.imperialfez.com/. This Moroccon restuarant was an EXPERIENCE complete with authentic music, decor, and belly dancers. I can see why people rave about this place. It was totally unique, different, exciting and they LOVE powdered sugar! So much so that they put it on non-pastry foods! LOL. We all had a great time, laughing, drinking (except preggers) and eating. The food was spectacular. We are going to go back for ladies night so we can see men belly dancing in front of us. There was one sista belly dancer who represented well, doing her thing. I was not feeling the whole stuffing dollar bills into their costumes that some of the men were doing...briefly gave it a Strokers club feel to it (not that I would know). I think they should place a tip jar somewhere so people can tip that way.Sunday I slept in a bit. Then I went to my sister's house and picked up wannabe Mary Kate and Ashley aka my sister's twin girls. We had so much fun hanging out. They were out of town on their birthday (also March 27) so I picked them up, took them shopping and bought them each an outfit for church and school, Old Navy Rocks! Then we hit Moe's for lunch, Barnes & Nobles for perusing (have to keep those girls up on book reading), and then to Bruester's ice cream. We had a ball! I love taking them from the day and getting my maternal instincts purged...LOL...it's cool when I can drop them off and go back to my single life. It is the perfect tool to keep my biological clock from ticking too loudly. After hanging with them, I go rip the cord out that clock! LOL. It was a wonderful weekend and I am excited about today because I started my new eating plan to get my weight loss, healthy lifestyle started
Add a comment